The submitting artist(s) shall hereinafter be referred to as YOU, and muscletower.com and its direct constituents shall hereinafter be referred to as Muscle Tower.
1. By submitting material YOU are granting Muscle Tower a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, perpetual and universal license to use, distribute, perform, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology.
2. By submitting material, YOU indicate that YOU are the sole owner(s) of the material and contributor(s) to the arrangement of said material in the form of a derivative work, as defined by the current Submission Standards and Instructions and subject to review.
3. YOU retain ownership and copyright of all original material submitted in this fashion to Muscle Tower.
4. This license applies to any and all material YOU may have submitted prior to the effect of this agreement.
5. This license explicitly prohibits Muscle Tower from distributing submitted materials for for-profit endeavors. All revenue generated by advertising presented in the context of submitted materials will be used for costs directly associated with the operation and promotion of Muscle Tower. Distribution of submitted materials is allowed in the event it helps promote both the Content Creator and Muscle Tower, for example, submission of a Muscle Tower podcast to a podcast feed indexer or internet radio service.
6. Evaluation and acceptance or rejection of submitted materials is under the sole discretion of Muscle Tower. Muscle Tower reserves the right to remove submitted materials at any time due to violations of the current Submission Standards and Instructions or requests by third party copyright holders.
7. YOU are free to distribute and/or license these materials elsewhere, so long as they are not attributed to Muscle Tower, and such distribution or licensing does not conflict with the terms of this agreement. Muscle Tower maintains sole control of the distribution of materials under its name, as designated by "Muscle Tower" or "muscletower.com" in ID3 tags (specifically for podcasts), or other indicators clearly establishing attribution of works to Muscle Tower.
8. This license may be terminated at any time if both YOU and Muscle Tower agree to the termination. Generally, Muscle Tower will not agree to removal requests. Such requests will be evaluated with regards to the best interests of the community.
9. Muscle Tower in no way indemnifies YOU from legal action on the part of third party copyright holders.
For website visitors, no content may be re-distributed without direct permission from Muscle Tower and it's Content Creators. Permission will be granted on a case-by-case basis so long as an agreement can be reached between Muscle Tower, the Content Creators, and the party seeking permission to use said content. An example of an agreement would be full permission to use said content in exchange for proper credits noting the original Content Creators, and a web-link to muscletower.com.
If content from Muscle Tower is being used in a press situation, such as a music blog posting an MP3 by one of Muscle Tower's Content Creators, permission is not needed. Instead, the press in question must get in contact with either Muscle Tower or the Content Creators and aware them of it's use, and of course full credit must be given.
Any unauthorized use of Muscle Tower content will be met with a Cease and Desist order, which must be complied with immediately. Failure to comply will be met with legal action. To avoid this situation, use the Contact form to get in touch with Muscle Tower and request permission to use said content.